Tuesday 18 June 2013

Poster Presentations


Awi (2013)


Last lesson, I did a Poster Presentations about Business and Accounting. This topic is next term I will study.why I choice this topic, because it is very useful for my future work. In my viewpoint, all of kinds of business, which must have accounting apartment, therefore, the one of management man who wants to know the company how to operation and company"s financial situation, that have to know accounting skills. It can help leader who easily control the company finance. from beginning, I prepared the topic not easily, because it is my first time to do Poster Presentational. I do not know that put which informations is suitable and can help listener clearly understandmy opoints. So I went to the library which research relvant books, and then I use internet to found big events of accounting.
Lastly, I put all of materials on my desk, decided and pick up whicn ones are suitbale for the topic, then put these informations was decided which on the Poster. During this speech, I realised that some impacts need improve in the next time. Firstly, I need speed clearly and lourdly next time. Secondly, I need staging my language which make it more logic. I hope next time, I will have a better show than this one.

References
1.Awi. (2013). Poster Presentations. Available: http://www.awi.de/?id=347. Last accessed 22 June 2013.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is not long enough. Please write a whole paragraph.

    ReplyDelete