Saturday 16 March 2013

Time Manager


I believe that one person who wants to succeed, which need a good time manager aided him. It is a very important way to achieve their aims, and we can see all of  successful people who always have a good time manager. Therefore, if I want to improve own self and become better, that need change my habits and set a good time manager.
Firstly, I need have a strong execution, that means I need strictly require oneself to do the things that all ready written down per day. This is a very significant point that can let me continue to do the things I have to do.
Secondly, I need give all of the things of per day, that set a plan of urgency that means which things are the current things that I have to do at the moment, and which is pervious things that not urgency for me, I can finish it in my free time.
Lastly, Every night, I need to summarize all of the things that I have done. Think the things, which one is better and which one is not good, if I meet these things after that how can I do let it better than this one. 
It is very difficult for me, but I believe that insist to do, I will have a  qualitative leap. 



IMPORTANT
NOT IMPORTANT
URGENT


NOT URGENT


No comments:

Post a Comment